I’m temporarily cutting and pasting this archived post into this page … It was empty. What.. the holy .. fuck. I’m working on something new … because I am no longer who I used to be. Pardon all typos .. I’m pasting the original post.
Good morning, my lovelies
Below is a list of things that I really dislike about little ole me …
- I’m too quick at making assumptions. They are usually the wrong assumptions too. I tend to misread situations that have the potential to be damaging to relationships.
- I push away those I love when I’m really in need of them. What can I say? I tend to internalize problems.
- I have an endless amount of guilt. I will often take the world upon my shoulders and feel guilty for things that I cannot change, that I should not feel guilty for and / or to place blame on myself for assholes actions toward me.
- I hold grudges. I’m not talking about your average grudge. I’m talking about grudges that came to pass decades ago. If I came across Maria or Melissa, I would probably sneer at them
- I procrastinate. Oh ya. Enough said.
Below you will find a list of things that I like about little ole me
- I am brutally honest. Sometimes too honest .. it becomes a fault. But you know what? I am honest and those who know me and need an honest answer .. they know they will get it from me. Don’t ask for an answer that you’re hoping I will lie.
- I am a loyal friend. I will do anything for my friends and loved ones.
- I give people three chances. It doesn’t matter if you’re a possible new friend or if I’ve known you for years. You have three chances with me. Fuck up three times … Chances of the holygrudgebatman! comes to light.
- I have recently found the strength to take a deep breath and divorce my husband. I’ve lived with him for fifteen years. It’s time to move forward, and although I am no longer financially stable, my daughter and I are very happy and ready to move forward.
- I’m smart. Regardless of being told I’m an idiot for years, I have returned to college, and I currently hold a 4.0 GPA.. Oh ya .. suck it. xox