Good evening … All of my homework is done… I have studied just in case my brain decides to giggle at me during another pop quiz … And now I’m getting ready to finish reading another book for a requested review! Yay for totally rockin awesome authors living their dreams baby!
1) The other day, someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up … I think it was during class, but I cannot seem to remember 🙂 I can’t decide whether or I want to shoot to become a Psychiatric Geneticist or a Clinical Psychologist in attempt to form support groups for those who need extra help … and some understanding friends … Talk about compare and contrast! Attempt to research and help psychological disorders BEFORE they occur OR help those with psychological disorders after the fact 🙂
2) Last night, I was working through my Unleashed romanceish erotica book, and you know what I turned on the television for inspiration? Terminator 2! Go fkn figure …
3) I’m not a math person. I’ve always struggled and HATED math! The other day, everything clicked and I found myself jamming out to Green Day and jumping up with woo hoos and triumphant “GOTCHA!” at the mathematical problems I figured out 🙂
4) If I glance up just a bit (as I sit at my desk…), I see an 18 year old Garfield clipping about groveling befor ethe mighty rubber chicken 🙂
5) I believe in angels. I’m not sure about everything else …
6) I’m a cynic.
7) Out of the four classes, 7 tests, 1 pop quiz and 5 assignments, my lowest average is a 97% … bastards… If I’m taking a test, I read the questions and I take every word literally… It’s the best way to not assume otherwise. Professors should be more careful of their wording.
8) I have decided that I will not reread a single book in 2012! Every book and story that I read will be a first …
9) If I could do anything all over again, I’d save up all of my money and go clothes shopping about 10 years ago … You know … When clothes were normal.
10) I need what I want … I want what I dream … I have all that is … I am who I am.
11) My toe and fingernails are currently fleshly painted a very deep, dark midnight blue.
12) I don’t like people touching my feet.
13) When I walk through the airport security, I always giggle and say, “woo hoo I made it!” which of course gets me a pretty good look of hmm …
14) When I am making a purchase at a store, I always say, “Oh good! The card wasn’t declined!”
15) When sneaking a lunch with my husband WITHOUT the kid … I always say something about Bobby’s wife working or not seeing us.
16) A question that I have on goodreads is, “Is it better to out monster the monster or be quiet devoured?” What would your answer be? I think I would rather be quietly devoured.
17) Do you pretend to be someone other than yourself? I do … every day.
18) My reoccurring nightmare when I was a child … I was at my grandparent’s house and running through the front of their property … Freddie Krueger was chasing me …
19) I can knock out some totally rockin awesome computer graphics; give me a pen and a piece of paper and I might manage a stick figure… No shit.
20) Sometimes I think things I would never admit to someone other than one as twisted as the other side of me…